Excel College does not provide any on campus accommodation, however there are multiple options on where to look for accommodation that can suit your budget. Such as Rental and Share houses.


Renting or ‘leasing’ a house or apartment can be preferable if you would like to live alone or with friends. However you will need to pay a bond upfront which is usually four weeks of rent, this is to cover any damage that may happen to the property. Rent listings are provided on these websites:

Share Houses

Share houses are ideal for international students on a budget as the price per week is generally lower. Listings are provided on these websites.: