What is covered in this course?
You will complete both your First Aid and CPR Courses in 2 days. This course will give you the skills and knowledge to respond to an emergency situation ensuring you have the skills to administer First Aid.
FIRST AID - Learn how to properly assess an emergency situation and be confident that you will have the skills to apply first aid procedures. You will learn how to
- Use a Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures, eye & soft tissue injuries
- Managing conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- Managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bits, poisoning and choking
- Legal Responsibilities
- Anatomy and physiology
- And Much more!
CPR - Learn how to properly apply CPR techniques on both Adults and Infants, using DRSABCD. Focus on practical applications on theory so you feel confident you are always prepared.
- Learn your legal responsibilities
- Using a Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Assessing and Moving injured people
- And Much more!
This course is offered classroom based training. The total time commitment is 2 days (16 hours) of classroom training and assessment.
Class sessions are planned to ensure that students have a mixture of practical and theoretical components and those classes cater for a wide variety of learning styles. Additionally, workplace practices and environments are simulated and used to conduct skills based assessments in accordance with unit requirements.
The course is delivered at:
- Levels 1B/C and 3C, 40 Raymond Street Bankstown NSW 2200
The total costs for this course are as follows:
Enrolment fee: $0.00
Provide First Aid (HLTAID003): $99
CPR (HLTAID001): $55
Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) + CPR (HLTAID001): $140
Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (HLTAID004): $150
Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (HLTAID004) + CPR (HLTAID001): $170
First Aid (HLTAID003) + Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001)
Registered and Nationally Recognised First Aid and CPR Providers