Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- assessing and moving injured casualties
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- and much, much more!
Find More about the Course
Excel College Australia has the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English speaking country; or
- Completed at least 6 months of a Certificate III level course in an Australian RTO; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test.
This course is offered via classroom based training. The total time commitment is 1 day of classroom training and assessment.
Class sessions are planned to ensure that students have a mixture of practical and theoretical components and those classes cater for a wide variety of learning styles. Additionally, workplace practices and environments are simulated and used to conduct skills based assessments in accordance with unit requirements.
This qualification is offered on the following days and times:
- Friday and Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm
This course will be delivered face-to-face in a classroom-based setting which includes the simulation of workplace based environment.
Location of Course
The course is delivered at:
- Level 5, 162-166 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Levels 1B/C and 3C, 40 Raymond Street Bankstown NSW 2200
- 40B Neil Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350
You may apply for recognition of existing qualifications or skills, knowledge and experience (credit transfer or recognition of prior learning) as per the information included in our International Student Handbook, which is available at www.excelcollegeaustralia.edu.au
For international students, the granting of course credit may affect course fees as well as the duration of the course.
The result of an application for credit and any changes to fees or course duration will be advised to students in writing.
If course credit is granted following issuance of the Confirmation of Enrolment, students will receive a new Confirmation of Enrolment showing a reduced duration.
For any questions about course credit, contact us at the details shown below
The costs for this course are as follows:
|Enrollment and Materials Fees||AUD $0.00|
|Tuition Fees||AUD $220|
|Non-tuition fees||May apply and can be found in our International Student Handbook.|
Who should apply for this course and why?
Process to apply
To enroll for this course an enrolment form must be completed. which can be emailed or posted to students or downloaded from our website. The enrolment form should be completed and then sent to us along with all of the required documentation.
For more information about our selection and enrolment processes, contact us at the details shown below.
Course progress and attendance
Note that for international students, satisfactory course progress and attendance is required in order to meet visa requirements. More information can be found in the International Student Handbook that also includes information on the specific support that is available to international students. Students who are identified as being at risk of not meeting course progress and attendance requirements will be provided with additional support as recorded in an intervention strategy. The student handbook can be found online at www.excelcollegeaustralia.edu.au
All students will be provided with a range of learning support options and resources to help them achieve competency. This includes:
• Academic and personal support.
• Referral to external support services.
Download Student Handbook here.
Want to know more?
Enqire to know more about the different course options, fees, start date etc. in details. Fill the given form to enquire now.